- Residential Services: Staff support up to 24 hours a day in the individual's shared or single home, apartment or small group setting
- Community Support: part-time community-based support to promote independence and productivity in the individual's home
- Counseling and Behavior Therapy: licensed counseling support, for people of all abilities
- Staff Training for front-line and middle mangement providers throughout the region.
- Living Arts! Classes in art, cooking, sewing, yoga and other fun stuff.
- Social Enterprising! Working to create meaningful employment opportunities in our communities.
- People with physical, cognitive, emotional or behavioral disabilities resulting from developmental disabilities, brain injuries, and severe/persistent mental illness
- People in both rural and urban areas throughout Missouri
- People living on their own, with family, in a facility or those wanting to move from one type of setting to a more independent one
- Bridges will develop an individualized support program for individuals living in any Missouri community.
- To date, individuals living in over 50 communities have been served, from one corner of Missouri to the other.
- Our unique system of distance communication and staff supervision allows us to support individuals in even rural communities.